Country estate for 15 people in a beautiful location in the Val d’Orcia.
Apartment furnished with a lot of charm in a historic palazzo that dates from the 14th Century.
View from an apartment on a country estate surrounded by vineyards.
Small holiday residence in Maremma, located directly at the beach.
Pool of a secluded country house for up to twelve people near Arezzo.
Apartment for two people in the beautiful district of Trastevere.
Holiday park at Gallipoli, directly by the sea.
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the Italian Adriatic Coast
Live the Italian dream with a perfect holiday apartment in Tuscany
Renting a holiday apartment Tuscany is much more revealing than being stuck in a stock standard hotel, giving you absolute freedom to enjoy the endless attractions of this famous region. Whether a historic countryside villa or comfy modern city apartment, you’ll be able to explore the famous wine region of Chianti, the artistic wonders of Florence, the medieval charm of Siena, quaint Tuscan villages with an authentic feel, and some secluded Italian coastline from the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy a region that needs no introduction
People may credit films like Under the Tuscan Sun or Hannibal Lecter's immortal Chianti advertisement in The Silence of the Lambs for the popularity of a holiday home in Tuscany. However, this central Italian region has been a favourite destination for centuries, long before these films were even in pre-production. It doesn't take very long to find out why, so rich is this region in culture, heritage, history, nature, food, wine and sightseeing that it can hardly be described in words.
Wine and dine with the best of 'em
In addition to the famed restaurants in Florence, Pisa, Siena and other cities that showcase local Tuscan cuisine, you can find amazing food wherever you go between the rolling Tuscan hills and the tranquil Tyrrhenian Sea. Tuscany's most famous product is its red wine, especially the Sangiovese grape varieties of Chianti and Montepulciano. Have a look on TUI Villas for a holiday home in Tuscany in the region's wine wonderland and you might chance upon a rustic farmhouse where you can enjoy wine and food straight from the source – or the bustling old villages where you can sample several cellar-door experiences in a day and be back home in time for a delicious local dinner in your Tuscany holiday home!
Homely living on holiday
Just like the region itself, a holiday apartment in Tuscany is incredibly rich and varied. TUI Villas offers cosy and affordable inner-city locations close to such world-famous sights as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the world's best Renaissance art collection at the Uffizi Gallery, and Michelangelo's David at the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze. Or you can escape to the countryside and find a spacious six-room villa with views, self-catering facilities, an outdoor dining area and private pool ideal for large groups. Family-friendly for holiday home options in Tuscany can be found everywhere, including amenities such as on-site parking, satellite TV, WiFi, laundry facilities and child-proof fencing.
Get to know Tuscany's smaller towns
While most major tour operators, hotel chains and promoters focus on the big names, TUI Villas let you discover a home away from home in some lesser-known (though no less impressive) places. Vinci is known around the world for its most famous local, Leonardo da Vinci, whose museum dominates the tiny Tuscan town. Another essential visit is the picturesque walled city of Lucca, a living museum of pre-Renaissance Gothic architecture matched only by a few places in Europe. Arezzo, once a vital Etruscan town during pre-Roman times, is a quiet destination perched on a hilltop providing a refreshing antidote to the busy streets of Florence.
An archetypal medieval city experience
The stunning striped city of Siena is one of Italy's best preserved medieval towns. It has been surprisingly unaltered by modernisation, and you can find an affordable place in the heart of the city where you'll have everything within walking distance. The town centre is completely pedestrianised so families with children can enjoy wandering around without worrying about traffic. The jewel in Siena's crown is the stunning Duomo, a Romanesque cathedral that houses the city's most precious art works. Even those who don't appreciate the subtleties of Duccio's Maesta will be blown away by the view from the museum's Panorama dal Facciatone. In the evening the place to be is Piazza del Campo, Siena's uniquely shell-shaped city square that overflows with al fresco diners, musicians and chatty locals.
Cruise from Chianti to the coast
It would be perfectly lovely to rent a holiday apartment Tuscany just to see Florence – it has so much to offer – but don't miss out on Tuscany's other beauties. Find a Tuscany holiday apartment in Chianti, for example, and you'll find yourself among Italy's most famous wine regions, a land of rolling hills, sun-baked villas and photo-worthy stone fortresses. Alternatively, head to the Tuscan Coast to uncover an entirely different side of Tuscany, with quaint villages, beautiful islands, and sandy beaches stretching almost all the way from Grosseto in the south to the famous Cinque Terre in neighbouring Liguria.
How do I get to Tuscany?
As one of Italy's most visited regions, there are many options for reaching your holiday apartment in Tuscany. The major international Tuscan airports are Pisa and Florence with daily flights from all over Europe and beyond, or you can be in Tuscany after a three-hour drive from Milan (from the north) or Rome (from the south). Train travel is well developed and easy to use across Tuscany, with every city and most towns having a station offering services connecting them to every corner of Italy and even direct routes to Florence and Pisa from England, France and Germany.
When should I visit Tuscany?
Make sure to check the weather forecast before visiting Tuscany. Although generally mild year-round, the climate varies according to geography, for instance, the hilly regions in the east and north are more prone to cold and rainy winters. During the scorching summer heat of July and August, it's wise to stay close to a pool or directly by the coast for some much needed cooling down. April, May, June, September and October are the most pleasant months if you're looking to maximise great weather but avoid the crowds, although villages and remote countryside are mostly immune to fluctuations in the number of visitors year-round.
Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany
Holiday home for max. 2 personsProperty no. 473664
+ 4 morefrom USD 246for 1 weekApprox. 21 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, Wifi, sea approx. 300 m, parking areaThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 2 persons, approx. 21 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 260709 Preview from USD 246/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 260711 Preview from USD 275/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 260712 Preview from USD 275/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 42 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 473667 Preview from USD 335/week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 1431200
+ 5 morefrom USD 585for 1 weekApprox. 47 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 1531161 Preview from USD 794/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1431203 Preview from USD 805/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1431201 Preview from USD 886/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1431202 Preview from USD 886/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 1531160 Preview from USD 886/week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 1292089
+ 7 morefrom USD 529for 1 weekApprox. 42 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), satellite TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machineThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292095 Preview from USD 423/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 34 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292091 Preview from USD 448/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 34 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292092 Preview from USD 448/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292093 Preview from USD 472/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292094 Preview from USD 472/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292088 Preview from USD 488/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 42 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1292090 Preview from USD 529/week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 270910
+ 4 morefrom USD 395for 1 weekApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 270913 Preview from USD 366/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 270915 Preview from USD 378/week
- Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 120 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 270914 Preview from USD 540/week
- Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 160 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 270916 Preview from USD 798/week
With TUI Villas, you’ll find a large selection of holiday homes and apartments throughout Europe and beyond. We are the operator of all the properties tagged with the TUI Smile and you will benefit from many advantages:
- Properties can be booked directly without waiting for confirmation
- Regular quality control by the product manager
- Contact person on site
In addition to our own holiday homes and apartments, we also offer to mediate accommodation on behalf of third-party providers. These consist of reliable private hosts, local agencies, specialists, and renowned tour operators. You will see who the provider of the accommodation is in each property description.
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.