Enjoy Stunning Nature from your Holiday Home in Iceland
Savour unspoiled nature from the comfort of a holiday house in Iceland. Known as the "Land of Fire and Ice", this Nordic island nation is characterised by immense glaciers, geysers and volcanoes. A holiday rental is a great option when planning a vacation here, as it gives you flexibility with time and location to really get close to the natural world. You may choose to find a holiday rental close to the Blue Lagoon in Grindavik, a geothermal spa and underground hot spring perfect for wellness and relaxation breaks. You can also arrange tours to the glaciers from your holiday house, such as Skaftafell Ice Cave in the south of Iceland. The spectacular Kirkjufell Mountain is a great spot to admire the Northern Lights, whilst Landmannalaugar features awesome lava fields and surreal landscapes.
Explore Unique Architecture and Marine Life
The country not only offers spectacular nature on land but also a wealth of marine life. Rent a holiday home in Iceland near to whale-watching points, where these remarkable creatures can be observed in the wild. If you're staying at an appartement in capital city Reykjavik on the western coast, Hallgrimskirkja is hard to miss. This extraordinary church is the tallest building in the country and its architecture was inspired by the amazing Black Falls. Other unique sites to be explored include the turf huts at Glaumbær and the church of Blönduóskirkja, while Akureyri in the Northeastern Region is a quaint city worth exploring.
When to Visit
Summertime brings with it longer days and warmer temperatures, ideal for exploring as it makes many untouched sites more accessible. To glimpse the spectacular Aurora Borealis, the best time to book a holiday is from mid-September to mid-April. Glacier attractions are best during winter when the ice is firm and it is safe to enter caves. Autumn is pretty special too, with myriad colours providing a spectacular panorama, although the weather can be unpredictable around then.
The top rated locations in Iceland
- Dalvík in the region of Northeast Iceland
- Akureyri in the region of Northeast Iceland
- Laugarvatn in the region of South Iceland
- Selfoss in the region of South Iceland
- Haugar in the region of West Iceland
- Grímsnes in the region of South Iceland
- Hvolsvöllur in the region of South Iceland
- Stokkseyri in the region of South Iceland
- Eyrarvatn in the region of West Iceland
- Reykholt in the region of South Iceland
Reykjavik, Reykjavik region
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 1373712
+ 3 morefrom USD 1,719for 1 weekApprox. 50 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1373710 Preview from USD 2,266/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1373714 Preview from USD 1,558/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1373716 Preview from USD 1,558/week
With TUI Villas, you’ll find a large selection of holiday homes and apartments throughout Europe and beyond. We are the operator of all the properties tagged with the TUI Smile and you will benefit from many advantages:
- Properties can be booked directly without waiting for confirmation
- Regular quality control by the product manager
- Contact person on site
In addition to our own holiday homes and apartments, we also offer to mediate accommodation on behalf of third-party providers. These consist of reliable private hosts, local agencies, specialists, and renowned tour operators. You will see who the provider of the accommodation is in each property description.
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.