You can enjoy the view of the mountain panorama from this sauna in a holiday home in Tyrol.
Holiday house for 15 to 40 people in Wildschönau.
Alpine lodge for up to ten people, located directly on the ski slope.
“Ideal for families with children: No traffic, various games possibilities, and a daily programme.”
This farmhouse in Vorarlberg offers ample space for up to nine holidaymakers.
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.
Mountain lodges in Tyrol
Go on holiday in a mountain lodge in Tyrol for views and more
Take a holiday in a mountain lodge in Tyrol to experience the best of the Austrian Alps, right at your private doorstep. Whether your preference is to hike among tall pines, hit the trail at sunrise, or to visit tiny, charming mountain villages, a cosy mountain lodge makes for an ideal starting point and holiday abode.
Perfect hiking on your doorstep
You won’t have to go far from your front door to find fantastic hikes while on holiday in a mountain lodge in Tyrol. The scenery in the Alps is glorious – alpine wildflower meadows are awash with colour, forests make for cooler, sheltered walks, grasslands are grazed by deer, and rocky peaks provide wonderful views. Every region has something to marvel at, like the Krimml Waterfalls in Zillertal, gorgeous blue lakes in the Kitzbüheler Alps, and the views of two valleys from Gradlspitz peak in Wildschönau.
Endless Outdoor Activities in the Alps
It's easy to make the most of numerous local activities while on holiday in a mountain lodge in Tyrol. Hiking trails are everywhere – there are lowland walks through woodlands, around lakes and across summer meadows. Upland hikes reward visitors with spectacular views, like that of Tyrol’s highest peak, the Wildspitze in the region of Ötztal. For a further range of outdoors activities, head to Wildschönau, where you can go mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, paragliding, horseback riding and swimming. You can also find golf courses, tennis courts and adventure courses. And the Vider Truja Adventure Park in the Paznauntal valley is a natural, water-themed playground ideal for family adventure, set against gorgeous Alpine views.
Mountain food and history
Tyrol offers great local food in its many beautiful villages, with St. Anton, Kitzbühel and Sölden offering some of the best. Try Trolean Speckknödel (bacon dumpling) and Kaiserschmarrn (chopped up pancakes topped with fruit compote), and of course, accompany your repast with a glass of excellent local wine.
Gries im Sellrain, Tyrol
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsfrom USD 991for 1 weekApprox. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, non-smoking property, sauna, Mountain lodge, communal swimming poolThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 328580 Preview from USD 1,455/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 328843 Preview from USD 1,339/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 328844 Preview from USD 838/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 95 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 359027 Preview from USD 1,374/week
Holiday home for max. 8 personsfrom USD 2,771for 1 weekApprox. 110 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sauna, Mountain lodge, On the ski pisteThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 407246 Preview from USD 2,135/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 110 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 476571 Preview from USD 1,459/week
- Holiday home for max. 12 persons, approx. 240 m², 6 bedrooms, property no. 476580 Preview from USD 3,684/week
- Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1233173 Preview from USD 2,135/week
- Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 110 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1233174 Preview from USD 2,771/week
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsfrom USD 501for 1 weekApprox. 42 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, dishwasher, Mountain lodge
Holiday home for max. 15 personsfrom USD 3,621for 1 weekApprox. 240 m², 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sauna, Mountain lodge, hot tubThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 7 persons, approx. 100 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1255729 Preview from USD 2,887/week
- Holiday home for max. 12 persons, approx. 200 m², 6 bedrooms, property no. 1255836 Preview from USD 3,341/week
- Holiday home for max. 9 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1255843 Preview from USD 1,828/week
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.