Ideal for your next city trip: An apartment for two people in the Währing district.
“Ideal for families with children: No traffic, various games possibilities, and a daily programme.”
You can enjoy the view of the mountain panorama from this sauna in a holiday home in Tyrol.
This farmhouse in Vorarlberg offers ample space for up to nine holidaymakers.
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.
Holiday home with your dog in Austria
Planning the perfect trip with a holiday home with your dog in Austria
Going on holiday with your dog? Choose the perfect holiday home with your dog in Austria; a land full of stunning scenery and Alpine mountains which cascade down to divine lakes and rivers. Throughout the seasons, the Austrian countryside is beautiful. Its nature and landscapes provide the perfect playground and unlimited space for you and your furry friends!
Visit Austria with your pets and enjoy
'The Sound of Music' comes to life with your first steps into Austria. The fresh, crisp mountain air is a delight for you and your pets. Austria is a popular destination for travellers with dogs, because of its natural wonders and endless space. Not only will you be able to visit the the city attractions, see glorious architecture and learn about European art, you can enjoy the countryside and eat Austria’s famous cuisine. Tyrol, Zillertal, Salzburg and Vienna are some of the more popular places to discover with your four-legged friend.
Choosing a holiday home and what to expect in Austria
It is important to carefully choose your ideal holiday home with your dog in Austria. See the countless options at TUIvillas.com for apartments with gated gardens, fenced surroundings, and plenty natural spaces for your dog to enjoy. Your dog will appreciate the spacious and pet-friendly accommodations available in all the cities, and the countryside, and you can choose the best fit for you and your pet.
Perhaps the most breathtaking sights in Austria are its mountainous backdrops. Linking multiple countries together, the Alps slice right through Western Europe. You can go hiking in warmer months, or snowboarding, skiing and sledding in the peaks during winter. There is so much to explore with a pet here, so don’t worry about having to leave him at home when you book a holiday home with your dog in Austria!
The top rated locations in Austria
- Sankt Koloman in the Salzburgerland
- Filzmoos in the Salzburgerland
- Werfenweng in the Salzburgerland
- Sankt Jodok am Brenner in Tyrol
- Haus im Ennstal in Styria
- Sankt Anton im Montafon in Vorarlberg
- Sankt Lorenzen ob Murau in Styria
- Telfes im Stubai in Tyrol
- Sankt Gilgen in the Salzburgerland
- Sankt Johann in Tirol in Tyrol
Sankt Margarethen im Lungau, Salzburgerland (Lungau)
Holiday home for max. 6 personsfrom USD 559for 1 weekApprox. 110 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sauna, Mountain lodge
Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal, Carinthia (Sau Alp)
Holiday home for max. 6 personsfrom USD 524for 1 weekApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (any), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, Mountain lodgeThere are 2 further property types with 2 accommodations for this complex
Nötsch, Carinthia (Dobratsch)
Holiday home for max. 8 personsfrom USD 772for 1 weekApprox. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 4), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 860095 Preview from USD 772/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 861543 Preview from USD 527/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867024 Preview from USD 690/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 861379 Preview from USD 690/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867025 Preview from USD 690/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867030 Preview from USD 690/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867023 Preview from USD 690/week
Kleinreifling im Ennstal, Upper Austria (Traunviertel)
Holiday home for max. 6 personsfrom USD 553for 1 weekApprox. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, grass beach approx. 2 km, Mountain lodge
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.