We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.
Data protection of atraveo GmbH for TUIvillas.com
With the Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) we use one of the best availabe technologies.
Should you choose to pay by credit card on the site, your card details are encrypted for the transaction - making it more secure than giving your card details over the phone.
The same is for payment by debit note. The data are sent encrypted to atraveo resp. the operator. They cannot be read by third persons.
How do we collect data about you and your use of website?
We ask you for personal information in conjunction when using selected services:
- When you make a reservation on our website or through our customer service team - by email or on the phone as well as on the website.
- When you enter a prize draw.
- When you make a holiday home rating.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
Owner and Traffic Partner:
- When you register with us.
We use a type of software for the analysis and evaluation of our website, in order to constantly improve both the user-friendliness and the quality of our site.
User behaviour on our website is statistically recorded and analysed for this purpose. The analysis software is technically designed so that it is impossible for us to draw conclusions about you as a person or to create a personal profile.
atraveo collects personal information about travellers when a booking is made. This information includes names, dates of birth, addresses, telephone and possible fax numbers, and e-mail addresses. This information is only used for the booking, for administrative purposes and for internal company analyses.
For security reasons and to protect against misuse of the online functionalities on offer, atraveo will store your computer's IP address when using the website.
As traveller profile information may relate to third parties (fellow travellers), you should ensure that all information which pertains to the other travellers is provided with those people's consent.
To improve the use of atraveo for you, we use so-called 'cookies', like most other Internet services do. Cookies are a feature of web browser software and store information about your use of the website on your hard drive. This allows us to recognise the computer that you use to access atraveo.
You can also use atraveo without cookies, but using it will be a more comfortable experience if cookies are installed.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can, of course, delete all the cookies from your hard drive at any time. You can also change your browser settings, so that cookies will not be accepted without your consent.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for the following principal purposes: to process bookings and inquiries you have made via our website, give regard for prize draws and processing your holiday home ratings. After your trip, we will ask you by e-mail how you liked the booked accommodation. You can object to the use of your data for this purpose at any time (including via electronic means).
In order to dsplay your offers online and process bookings.
In order to safeguard tracking and credit you with commission.
In no case will we send you any unsolicited email or make such calls.
To whom may we disclose your data?
We disclose your data to our partners who will only use your data for the purposes of fulfilling your booking requests.
We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling any bookings or requests that you make on the website, and through our customer service team. We may be required to disclose your information if required by any applicable law or regulation. We may also disclose your data to third parties and professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
For any of the purposes set out above, we may transfer your data internationally including to countries outside Europe. Each country may offer different levels of protection.
How can you change your personal data?
We have done our best to make it easy for you to amend or delete the personal data you have submitted. As a customer you can log into your personal customer area with your personal customer number and passworrd. Every time you visit you will see a link (customer area) where can edit or delete your details.
As a owner or traffic partner you may view and alter your personal details in the respective owner and partner area.
For advertising purposes cookies are used when visiting this website.
The cookies enable the display of ads by Google and advertising partners. Users are able to administer and deactivate Google cookies via following website: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
Google Conversion Tracking
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies’ - text files which are stored on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information about your use of this website (including your IP address) is generated by the cookie, transmitted to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators, and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will, on no account, link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser-software settings accordingly. However, we would point out that you may not be able to fully utilise all the features of this website in this case. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You may opt out of the collection and storage of data at any time, with future effect. You can use the following plugin for this purpose.
Our website uses the anonymisation feature of Google Analytics. IP addresses are thus only stored and processed in abbreviated form, so that no personal identification can be made.
Unsubscribe the customer newsletter
You can at any time unsubscribe from the customer newsletter that you previously had given your consent to. Users which don't want to receive our newsletter any longer please click on the link "If you don't want to receive the newsletter any longer then by clicking on this link you can unsubscribe" which can be found in every newsletter sent by atraveo.
Security on the Net
Attempted fraud on the Internet is becoming more and more common, while the activities of fraudsters are becoming more and more professional. We would therefore like to inform you about possible risks. Please note the following advice:
- Beware of phishing. At first glance, it is not always clear whether an e-mail or a website is genuine. Forgeries often look deceptively authentic. A first indication is the domain: the endings should make you suspicious, e.g. ...tuivillasx.de instead of ...tuivillas.com or ...aatraveo.de instead of ...atraveo.de. Forged messages often also contain specific payment demands. If you have received an e-mail which you assume is not from atraveo / TUI Villas, do not reply or click on links or attachments. Please report this incident by forwarding the respective e-mail to email@example.com. To do so, please open a new mail and add the suspicious message as an attachment or as a screenshot. This option gives us a better chance of tracking the origin of the mail.
- Beware of fake offers on the Internet. Fake offers or sales platforms are also not easy to recognise. These are, in part, copies of real webshops, which have a correspondingly legitimate appearance - including fake terms and conditions and a website notice. Be sceptical of websites with exceptionally good deals. If you are in any doubt about the authenticity of the website or an offer, please contact our customer service on +49 211 668878130 (Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm, Sat 9 am-1pm CET). One indication of an untrustworthy offer is if bank transfer is the only payment method that is accepted. The fraudsters are often based abroad and their offer usually does not exist at all. Here, it helps to get information about the respective shop via search engines or forums before booking on the Internet. Consumer advice centres also provide information on the latest fraud cases. If you are unsure whether an offer is fake, please contact our customer service c/o firstname.lastname@example.org