Har du själv en semesterlägenhet eller ett semesterhus och vill öka antalet uthyrningar och nå fler kunder? TUI Villas övertar den aktiva förmedlingen och marknadsföringen i hela Europa – utan några som helst risker för dig som uthyrare.
Kanske är just ditt boende också en TUI-Villa. Se efter och anmäl dig som uthyrare.
Service och kontakt
E-post och förfrågningar som sänds via frågeformuläret bearbetas dygnet runt, även på helger och röda dagar.
Eller så ringer du oss på
+49 (0)211 668878830
mån-fre 9-18, lör 9-13
Vi talar svenska.
Covid-19: Information on the current situation
Last update: 24/09/2020
We are glad that it is possible to travel freely in most of Europe again - incidentally, more safely in a holiday home than in any other type of holiday! We have summarized all information about holiday home holidays and Covid-19 and what the options for cancellations or rebooking should be, should a travel warning occu.
Unfortunately, we are currently only available to a limited extent by phone. You can reach our customer service on +49 211 668878830 Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 12:00 and between 14:00 and 16:00 (C.E.T). It is most effective if you send us an email to email@example.com. In the meantime, we have also been able to significantly reduce the response time to e-mails, so that you can expect a prompt response. However, your question may already be answered using the information compiled below.
KEY INFORMATIONS PRELIMINARY:
- New bookings are possible without any problems. Simply book your desired holiday accommodation on our website and inform yourself in advance for any questions about your travel destination. Link tip: On the website https://reopen.europa.eu/en the European Union provides information on the travel regulations of the individual Member States on an ongoing basis.
- If you want to redeem a voucher, simply book the desired holiday accommodation on our website and enter the voucher code in the comment field when booking. The voucher amount will then be offset by us or - if the payment is made directly through the provider - refunded to you. Important: Only TUI Villas or atraveo vouchers issued by Wolters Reisen GmbH can be redeemed - no vouchers from other TUI companies.
- Current travel warnings, which apply to certain countries and regions, do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation. A travel warning is not a travel ban and, unlike a package tour, booking a holiday home is an individual tourist service. If you do not want to start your trip because of a travel warning, you only have the option of canceling your booking for a fee in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective provider (see below for further information).
- On this page we will keep you informed about current changes. Further information on developments and the measures taken to prevent further spread of the coronavirus can be found on the websites of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Federal Foreign Office, the European Union, the Robert Koch Institute or the Federal Centre for Health Education.
Your TUI Villas team
1. Can I withdraw from my upcoming booking free of charge?
Free cancellations due to Covid-19 are generally not possible. Holiday home booking are an individual service and no packeged tour. Bookings take place as planned. This applies in particular to bookings that have been made since March 15, 2020 since the extent of the global corona pandemic has been sufficiently known by the communication from official authorities and media reporting since then, at the latest. A travel booking after this date is therefore a consciously accepted risk.
A free cancellation or rebooking is only possible for trips to countries for which there is an official travel ban or a general ban on accommodation, which also includes holiday homes and apartments. However, there is no guarantee of free cancellation as this must be clarified in individual cases with the provider who is the contractual partner of the booking. Please also note the following section 2.
Trips to any other countries cannot be cancelled free of charge. From the provider's point of view, it is decisive whether the accommodation can be provided as such and this is currently the case in almost all European travel countries. A travel warning, obstacles on arrival, personal discomfort or a possible mandatory quarantine in the home country after returning from the holiday country are risks outside the responsibility of the provider and are not a reason for a free cancellation.
Likewise, the latest entry requirements for individual countries (e.g. registration via a form or submission of a current Covid 19 test) do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation! Before you arrive, please inquire about any requirements that may apply to your travel destination. For example the European Union provides up-to-date information on the travel regulations of the individual Member States on the website https://reopen.europa.eu/en. Further helpful information can be found on the websites of the respective tourist offices.
If you feel insecure about your upcoming trip or if for various reasons you are unable to travel to the booked accommodation, you have the option at this time to cancel the trip yourself in accordance with the provider's general terms and conditions. You will find an overview of the cancellation costs in the last booking step on our website. Please enter your property number in the search and click through to the booking order. There you will find the general terms and conditions of the provider with the corresponding cancellation scales. If you would like to cancel your trip yourself, please write an email with the word "Cancellation" plus your request number in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing this, you ensure that your cancellation request is always reached in good time and processed by us.
2. What if there is a travel warning or I would have to be quarantined on return?
Since booking a holiday home is an individual touristic service and not a package tour, free cancellations due to a travel warning are not possible. If you do not want to start your trip, you only have the option to cancel for a fee in accordance with the provider's general terms and conditions. Since the travel restrictions and bans in Europe have been lifted, people can basically travel freely again. A travel warning from the home country for a certain region or a certain country and / or quarantine regulations of the home country on return are no reason for a free cancellation. A travel warning is not a travel ban. It would be different if a country or a region forbids tourist accommodation in principle (as was the case in many European countries in spring, for example). In this case, the provider could not provide the holiday accommodation and the booked service could consequently not be provided.
The information on free cancellations communicated by TUI companies for package tours applie exclusively to trips carried out by the respective TUI company as the tour operator!
As an online platform, atraveo brings holidaymakers and landlords together, regulates communication and in most cases also payment, but is not a tour operator and can therefore not proactively cancel bookings or decide on free cancellations as a gesture of goodwill. In any case, this is the responsibility of the provider of the holiday accommodation. In our experience, the vast majority of providers now rigorously insist on booked stays, which is why we no longer request rebooking or goodwill cancellations.
For a cancellation in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the provider due to a travel warning please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
3. Where can I find an overview of the cancellation costs / the general terms and conditions?
You will find an overview of the cancellation costs in the last booking step on our website. Please enter your object number in the search and click through to the booking order. There you will find the general terms and conditions of the provider with the corresponding cancellation scales.
4. Do I still have to make my final payment, even if it is uncertain whether I can travel?
In any case, your final payment must be made by the specified date. Should there be a cancellation according to the general terms and conditions of the provider at a later date, we will of course refund the difference.
5. Can I redeem my TUI voucher at atraveo or TUI Villas?
Travel vouchers from TUI Deutschland GmbH and other TUI companies cannot be redeemed for a holiday home booking with atraveo or TUI Villas. Accordingly vouchers from TUI Ferienhaus (Wolters Ferienhaus HH GmbH & Co KG) can only be redeemed directly at TUI Ferienhaus.
6. My trip booked through TUI is canceled or I don't want to take it. Can I rebook to a TUI Villas holiday home?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to rebook your package tour or any other service booked with a TUI company to a holiday home or holiday apartment from the TUI Villas range. TUI Villas acts as a broker for holiday homes for a variety of verified providers, but is not a tour operator itself. It is therefore unfortunately not possible to rebook to a holiday home. If you have any questions about options for reimbursements or rebooking, please contact the TUI company with whom you originally booked.