A memorable stay in a holiday home in Hungary
Nestled in the heart of Europe, Hungary is bursting with history, culture and stunning landscapes ranging from magnificent mountain ranges to sandy beaches. With a holiday rental, enjoy the freedom to explore the best of what the country has to offer, from the vibrant capital of Budapest to pristine lakes and rugged woods.
Discover Budapest like a local with your own holiday house
If you’re thinking about renting a holiday home in Hungary, Budapest is a wonderful place to start. The historic capital is rich in striking architecture from the Hapsburg Empire, whilst the Hungarian Parliament Building, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion are just a few of the spots that should be included on your itinerary. Budapest is also a wonderful place for relaxation, with many green spaces, chief amongst the expansive City Park, and a number of thermal spas where you can rejuvenate in the soothing waters and pamper yourself with a massage. The city is also a haven for museum lovers, with the National Gallery, the Hall of Art and the Ethnographic Museum just a few of the highlights. At TUIvillas.com, you can find the ideal vacation apartment for you, so that you can experience Budapest in style.
Beyond Budapest: holiday rentals close to nature
A holiday house in western Hungary is the perfect option for those who enjoy the great outdoors. Lake Balaton, considered one of Europe's most beautiful lakes, is located here. Referred to as the 'Hungarian Sea,' it's the ideal destination for those who enjoy an active vacation, with a wealth of watersports, hiking and sailing options available. As well as simply unwinding on the lake's sandy beaches you can also shop here, or dine at the world-class lakeside restaurants. Northern Hungary, on the other hand, is known for its caves, Baroque buildings and historic castles. In this region, which includes part of the Carpathian Mountains, you’ll find Aggtelek National Park, the largest cave system in the country and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The top rated locations in Hungary
- Budapest-Bezirk 1 – Burgbezirk in Central Hungary
- Zalakaros in West Hungary
- Vonyarcvashegy in West Hungary
- Hévíz in West Hungary
- Abrahamhegy in West Hungary
- Siofok in West Hungary
- Balatonmariafürdö in West Hungary
- Gyenesdias in West Hungary
- Balatonboglar in West Hungary
- balatonkeresztur in West Hungary
Budapest-Bezirk 14 – Zugló, Budapest (Budapest City Centre)
Holiday home for max. 6 personsfrom USD 554for 1 weekApprox. 135 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 2 km, sauna, city apartment
Siofok, Lake Balaton (South bank of Balaton)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 childfrom USD 407for 1 weekApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, beach approx. 60 m, sea/lake view
Balatonmariafürdö, Lake Balaton (South bank of Balaton)
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsfrom USD 852for 1 weekApprox. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 50 m, communal swimming poolThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 26 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 185282 Preview from USD 455/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 185267 Preview from USD 722/week
- Holiday home for max. 19 adults + 1 child, approx. 260 m², 9 bedrooms, property no. 227942 Preview from USD 2,730/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 461482 Preview from USD 852/week
- Holiday home for max. 7 adults + 1 child, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 604637 Preview from USD 1,107/week
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.