Har du selv en ferielejlighed eller et feriehus, som du ønsker at tilbyde flere kunder og dermed øge belægningsprocenten på? TUI Villas tager sig af den aktive formidling og markedsføring af din feriebolig i hele Europa – uden nogen som helst risiko for dig som udlejer.
Måske er din feriebolig også en TUI villa! Tilmeld dig som udlejer og find ud af det.
Service og kontakt
E-mails og forespørgsler sendt ved hjælp af onlineformularen på vores website bearbejdes døgnet rundt, også i weekenderne og på helligdage.
Eller ring til os:
man-fre kl. 9-18, Lør. kl. 9-13
Vi taler dansk.
Covid-19: Information on the current situation
the current situation is a challenge for all of us. Most of the travel warnings for European countries have now been lifted and you can travel again - by the way, in a holiday home more secure than with any other type of holiday! Unfortunately, as a result of the trips canceled in the spring due to Covid-19, we still have a very high volume of e-mails, which is why there can sometimes be significantly longer waiting times for answering queries than you are used to from us.
We want to give you the answers to the most frequently asked questions on this page so that you do not have to write us an email and have to wait a long time for an answer.
KEY INFORMATIONS PRELIMINARY:
- New bookings for travel countries without restrictions on entry and without an official travel warning from the Federal Foreign Office are possible without any problems. Simply book your desired holiday accommodation on our website and inform yourself in advance for any questions about your travel destination. Link tip: On the website https://reopen.europa.eu/en the European Union provides information on the travel regulations of the individual Member States on an ongoing basis.
- Already booked trips for the summer will take place as planned. Free cancellations are not possible without official travel warnings. Likewise, the requirements of individual countries (e.g. registering via a form or submitting a current Covid 19 test) do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation. More detailed information - also in the event that you feel insecure and would like to cancel in accordance with the provider's general terms and conditions - can be found below.
- The trips from spring that have been canceled and / or rebooked due to Covid-19 are gradually processed by us. Unfortunately, very long waiting times are unavoidable and can sometimes be up to eight weeks. We ask for your patience and will contact you in any case. See below for more information.
- All customers who have booked with us from one of the following providers should contact the provider directly for all queries: TUI Ferienhaus, Interchalet, Interhome, Novasol, dansommer, Belvilla, Center Parcs, Pierre et Vacances, Landal Green Parks, frog cottages, Sol og Strand. Our customer service can unfortunately not help you with these bookings.
- On this page we will keep you informed about current changes. Further information on developments and the measures taken to prevent further spread of the coronavirus can be found on the websites of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Federal Foreign Office, the European Union, the Robert Koch Institute or the Federal Centre for Health Education.
Your TUI Villas team
1. Can I withdraw from my upcoming booking free of charge?
Travel to countries for which there is no travel warning will take place as planned and free cancellations are not possible. Similarly, the new entry requirements of individual countries, such as registration or submission of a negative Covid 19 test upon arrival, do not form the basis for a free cancellation. Only when traveling to countries for which there is an official travel warning from the Federal Foreign Office or to countries that have introduced particularly strict entry requirements, such as a quarantine lasting several weeks, can a cancellation or rebooking be requested from the respective provider free of charge However, there is no guarantee of free cancellation as this must be clarified in individual cases with the provider. Please also note the following section 2.
Trips to any other countries cannot be cancelled free of charge. From the provider's point of view, it is decisive whether the accommodation can be provided as such and this is currently the case in almost all European travel countries. Likewise, the latest entry requirements for individual countries (e.g. registration via a form or submission of a current Covid 19 test) do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation! Before you arrive, please inquire about any requirements that may apply to your travel destination. For example the European Union provides up-to-date information on the travel regulations of the individual Member States on the website https://reopen.europa.eu/en. Further helpful information can be found on the websites of the respective tourist offices.
If you feel insecure about your upcoming trip or if for various reasons you are unable to travel to the booked accommodation, you have the option at this time to cancel the trip yourself in accordance with the provider's general terms and conditions. You will find an overview of the cancellation costs in the last booking step on our website. Please enter your property number in the search and click through to the booking order. There you will find the general terms and conditions of the provider with the corresponding cancellation scales. If you would like to cancel your trip yourself, please write an email with the word "Cancellation" plus your request number in the subject to email@example.com. By doing this, you ensure that your cancellation request is always reached in good time and processed by us.
2. What happens if there is a travel warning?
If it is not possible to travel to your booked holiday accommodation due to an official travel warning from the Federal Foreign Office or official travel restrictions in the holiday region, you can request a free cancellation from the provider. Since a holiday home booking is an individual service and therefore does not fall under the package travel law, there is no general obligation on the part of the provider to cancel free of charge. The decisive factor is whether the accommodation can be provided as such. In any case, the cancellation must always be carried out by the provider and must be confirmed by the provider. As a mediation platform, atraveo brings vacationers and owners together, regulates communication and, in most cases, payment, but is not a tour operator and therefore cannot proactively cancel bookings on its own. We are obliged to adhere to the contracts with the owners and must first consult him whenever we request a cancellation. It is of course our primary interest that you can withdraw from a booking, which is de facto not possible due to ongoing travel restrictions, and we are committed to this in dialogue with the owner. For a cancellation / rebooking rerquest please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or incase it is a booking with one of these providers TUI Ferienhaus, Interchalet, Interhome, Novasol, dansommer, Belvilla, Center Parcs, Pierre et Vacances, Landal Green Parks, Frosch Ferienhaus , Sol og Strand, who carry out the payment processing and communication themselves, directly the provider.
3. I've been waiting for an answer from you for a long time? Did you forget me?
Even if you have been waiting for a response from us for a long time, please be assured that we will not forget anyone and that everything will be processed. Especially because we - as described in the previous section - have to take care of almost every booking / cancellation individually and have to consult with the providersowners, there are sometimes considerable waiting times during processing. Unfortunately, waiting times of several weeks are possible in some cases. Of course, this circumstance in no way meets the demands that we have of ourselves and our service promise - in the current situation, unfortunately, it is not otherwise possible. We have now reacted to this and put together a team internally that only deals with cancellations. We hope that this will significantly speed up the process in the coming days and process cancellations more effectively.
A few important notes for customers who have contacted us and are waiting for an answer:
- If you have canceled your booking, which is outside the travel warnings and restrictions, in accordance with the scale of the cancellation costs, the time at which you informed us of the cancellation request applies. Even if our answer is still pending, there is no danger that you will slip into a higher cancellation scale.
- If you have already contacted the provider yourself, agreed with him on the cancellation and all that is missing now is confirmation and reimbursement from us, please be patient. In this case, we ideally already have the cancellation request from you and the cancellation confirmation on the part of the provider in the system and have simply not yet come to your booking in the chronological processing of all open processes.
- If you have contacted us about a completely different matter about your future booking (e.g. question about equipment, subsequent booking of a certain service), we will definitely take care of your questions and requests. Our focus is currently on upcoming arrivals, which is why there are longer waiting times for bookings for late summer, autumn or winter. In many cases, most of the questions can also be answered by the travel documents, which are usually sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- Our big request to make it as easy as possible for us and other holidaymakers who are also waiting for an answer: Please refrain from further inquiries by e-mail if you are already waiting for an answer from us. No email will be forgotten and it is enough to contact us once about a matter. Processes are not automatically accelerated by further e-mails, since we are guided by e-mails received first as well as upcoming arrivals.
4. Where can I find an overview of the cancellation costs / the general terms and conditions?
You will find an overview of the cancellation costs in the last booking step on our website. Please enter your object number in the search and click through to the booking order. There you will find the general terms and conditions of the provider with the corresponding cancellation scales.
5. Do I still have to make my final payment, even if it is uncertain whether I can travel?
Since your journey is still far in the future and therefore currently not affected by the official measures for travel restrictions, your final payment must be made in any case. Should there be a cancellation according to the general terms and conditions of the provider at a later date, we will of course refund the difference.
6. Can I still add a travel insurance now?
The conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance for your existing booking is only possible up to 48 hours after your booking was confirmed.
We recommend that you check the benefits of a travel cancellation insurance in the current situation under the following link:
The costs of travel cancellation insurance for your booking werde communicated to you in the email "Your booking No. ...", which you received after confirming the booking.
7. What about bookings in autumn or winter 2020?
According to the current status, all bookings take place. However, you have the option to cancel the booking yourself at this time in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the provider. You can find an overview of the cancellation costs in the last booking step on our website. Please enter your property number in the search and click through to the booking order. There you will find the general terms and conditions of the provider with the corresponding cancellation fees. If you want to cancel, let us know your cancellation request by email.
8. Can I redeem my TUI voucher at TUI Villas?
Travel vouchers from TUI Deutschland GmbH and other TUI companies cannot be redeemed for a holiday home booking with TUI Villas. Accordingly vouchers from TUI Ferienhaus (Wolters Ferienhaus HH GmbH & Co KG) can only be redeemed directly at TUI Ferienhaus.
Here you will find informations and contact details for the tour operators TUI Ferienhaus, Interchalet, Interhome, Novasol, dansommer, Belvilla, Center Parcs, Pierre et Vacances, Landal Green Parks, Frosch Ferienhaus, Sol og Strand. If you have booked a holiday home via us from one of these providers, please contact the respective provider directly for questions and requests. Our customer service cannot help you, as these providers take care of payment processing and travel arrangements themselves and we have no insight into their systems. We strive to keep the most important information of the individual providers up to date; but please also check the providers' websites to see if there is a more current status. For questions about bookings with a provider other than the above mentioned, our customer service is your contact.
TUI Ferienhaus (tour operator properties marked with TUI Smile)
TUI Ferienhaus / Wolters Reisen
Please note that TUI Ferienhaus is the tour operator product of Wolters Ferienhaus HH GmbH & Co KG, a subsidiary of Wolters Reisen GmbH. The information below applies only to accommodations from the portfolio of TUI Ferienhaus / Wolters Ferienhaus HH GmbH & Co KG. On tuivillas.com and atraveo.com, these accommodations are marked with the TUI smile. For all other accommodations brokered by TUI Villas, the information and terms and conditions of the respective provider apply.
[Status 7-7-2020, 12:00 a.m.] Latest information:
Basically, you can travel to almost all travel destinations again.
- In these countries, trips take place as planned:
Germany Netherlands, Austria, Italy, France, Poland, Croatia, Denmark.
- There is currently a travel warning for Sweden again. TUI Ferienhaus proactively contacts you if your arrival date is before July 18 and asks you wether you want to travel or not. TUI Ferienhaus asks you to refrain from inquiries until then to enable quick processing.
- TUI Ferienhaus cancels all arrivals to the USA up to and including July 31, 2020.
- For the Azores, TUI Ferienhaus cancels all arrivals up to and including July 18.
- For Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands, we are canceling all arrivals until July 31th, 2020 due to the restrictions. Arrivals to England are possible from July, 12th, 2020.
- For Ireland, TUI Ferienhaus is canceling all arrivals until July 19th, 2020 due to the restrictions.
- For Norway, TUI Ferienhaus will cancel all trips in the coming days until 22.07.2020.
Special entry regulations currently apply to some countries and regions. Travel to these countries can take place as planned. The entry regulations of the individual countries do not constitute a free rebooking or cancellation reason!
- Iceland: The Icelandic authorities currently require a paid COVID-19 test when entering Iceland (ISK 15,000 per person / approx. € 100). From 72 hours before your departure, please register at visit.covid.is to speed up the entry process.
- According to the current entry regulations for Greece, entry is only permitted if the Greek authorities have an electronic entry form at least 48 hours in advance. This regulation applies to entries up to and including July 8th, 2020. From July 9th, 2020 the registration deadline will change to 24 hours.
A QR code assigned above must be shown upon entry. If a code cannot be shown, a fine of € 500 is possible. You can find this form here: travel.gov.gr.
Upon arrival in Greece, free corona tests are carried out selectively. Until the test results are available, the Greek authorities recommend paying attention to "social distancing" 24 hours a day and complying with the distance rules.
- According to the current entry requirements for Cyprus, travelers must register online at cyprusflightpass.gov.cy before departure and also fill in a form to receive a Cyprus Flight Pass. The "Flight Pass" must be printed out and carried with you during the flight. Only people over the age of 65 can fill out the questionnaire by hand. It will be made available at the flight counter. On arrival in Cyprus, temperature measurement is to be expected, and travelers can also carry out corona tests at random.
According to the current entry requirements for England, travelers must register online at https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk at least 48 hours before entry and fill out a form. The completed form must be shown at the time of entry. Fines of £ 100 and entry bans may apply if travelers do not show the completed form or their contact details when entering arrival.
- For Madeira arrivals are possible since July 1st. A health declaration is currently required for entry into Madeira (including Porto Santo) between 48 and 12 hours before departure (e.g. via the website of the respective airline or via: apps.iasaude.pt/s-alerta/questionarios/viagem/). Furthermore, a negative COVID-19 test is currently to be submitted, which was carried out no longer than 72 hours before departure. Alternatively, a COVID-19 test must be carried out on arrival at the airport (result within approx. 12 hours).
- For the Azores, arrivals are possible from July 19. A statement is currently to be made on arrival in the Azores (multilingual information: covid19.azores.gov.pt). In addition, a negative COVID-19 test must be submitted for entry into the Azores, which was carried out no longer than 72 hours before departure. Alternatively, a COVID-19 test must be carried out upon arrival at the airport (with prophylactic self-isolation until the negative test result is presented). A negative COVID-19 test result is also required for the onward journey to another Azores island. For stays of more than 7 days in the Azores, a further COVID-19 test is mandatory on the 6th day of the stay (responsible: health authority at the place of residence).
- For Spain, entries have been made possible since July 1st again, but the following requirements apply: According to a resolution of the Spanish government, air travelers must always fill out a form on the Spain Travel Health portal (https://www.spth.gob.es/) for health control that generates a QR code which must be presented upon entry. This can also be done via the free Spain Travel Health app. Until July 31, 2020, a paper form can still be completed upon entry. The following link applies to holidaymakers who do not arrive by plane: www.boe.es/diario_boe/txt.php
Daily updated information: https://www.tui-ferienhaus.de/aktuelle-reisehinweise.html
e-domizil AG (including Bellevue holiday home and formerly EHR, European Holiday Rentals)
[Status 06-09-2020, 10:00 a.m.] Latest information:
For customer with a booking for a holiday home from the portfolio of e-domizil AG (formerly EHR, European Holiday Rentals):
Travel abroad still partially restricted
- For all arrivals by June 14, 2020, the Federal Foreign Office of Germany has issued a travel warning for tourist trips by German citizens abroad.
- The travel warning for the member states of the European Union, for Schengen-associated states and for the United Kingdom should be suspende from June 15, 2020 (information without guarantee. Please note the information on the website of the Federal Foreign Office)
- We offer a free rebooking option for the same holiday home for a later travel period if there is a travel restriction. If a rebooking to the same holiday home is not possible, you can rebook to another e-domizil AG accommodation free of charge.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you will receive the amount already paid in the form of a voucher for another holiday home booking from the e-domizil AG portfolio with a validity until December 31, 2021 (based on the decision of the Federal Government of April 2, 2020 and other European ones Countries).
Travel outside of travel restrictions
The Federal Government decided on June 3, 2020 that the travel warning for the member states of the European Union, for Schengen-associated states and for the United Kingdom should be suspended from June 15, 2020. Travel outside the travel restrictions mentioned can be started. Cancellations are possible according to the terms and conditions.
Inquiries about vacation rentals of e-Domizil AG booked through TUI Villas are answered by our own customer service. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Interchalet & Interhome
[Status 06-15-2020, 13:30 p.m.] Latest information:
The majority of European borders are now open, and the regulations laid down by governments in recent months have been gradually loosened.
Freedom of travel is slowly coming back and we can look forward to tourist trips again.
The requirements of the various national and international authorities and health organizations must of course still be met.
For this reason, the Holiday Home Division continues to monitor the current situation and is in close contact with the responsible organizations and local service providers. If the situation changes, we will immediately communicate the current information on our website.
See exceptions and more information here: www.hhd.group/en/coronavirus
[Status 06-12-2020, 14:45 p.m.] Latest information:
There are two different types of cancellations and vouchers:
- If Belvilla needs to cancel your booking due to official restrictions in a so-called force majeure situation, you will receive a 3-year Corona voucher to book a new holiday home. If you do not use this voucher, you can request a refund 6 months after the voucher was issued.
- If you have decided to cancel your booking even though there were no official restrictions at the time of cancellation, you will receive a Belvilla voucher (equal to the amount you have already paid, minus the cancellation costs), which is also valid for 3 years to book a new vacation. If you do not use this voucher, you can request a refund 12 months after the voucher was issued.
- If you have booked a holiday home in one of the holiday parks offered by Belvilla, you will receive a holiday park voucher. These have the same conditions but can only be redeemed in a holiday park of the same partner.
The voucher value is the total amount already paid for your current booking, including local fees and pro rata insurance costs (if applicable). Belvilla also offers discount codes that are valid for one month from the date of issue of the voucher. Payments already paid to Belvilla will be refunded in cash (due to the additional workload, this process can take up to 8 weeks).
If you cannot (fully) use the voucher, Belvilla will automatically refund the remaining amount to your account at the end of the validity period. There are no additional administrative costs for you.
All information at: https://www.belvilla.de/unternehmen/faq
Center Parcs & Pierre et Vacances
[Status 06-24-2020, 14:15 p.m.] Latest information:
All Center Parcs holiday parks have now reopened, with the exception of Villages Nature® Paris in France. This park will reopen on June 22, 2020.
Some conditions for residence vouchers:
- The voucher is valid from the arrival date of your original booking until the end of 2021 .The latest arrival date for your new stay must be before or on June 30, 2022.
- The new booking (date and / or park) depends on availability.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the guest will be charged for the price difference.
- If the new booking is cheaper, the residual value remains on your leisure voucher (valid until December 21, 2021). If your leisure voucher contains a value after the expiry date, this value will be transferred to your bank account within one month after the expiry date.
- The value of the voucher corresponds to the amount you have already paid and which Center Parcs has received for your original booking, including the booking fees paid, and does not entitle you to the same or a similar service as the original booking.
Further information is available on: https://www.centerparcs.de/de-de/coronavirus-info_ms
[Status 05-29-2020, 12:15 p.m.] Latest information:
All holiday parks in Germany are already open again - from mid-June you can visit all parks in Austria again. Landal Green Parks is up to date with the necessary measures in their parks.
More information: www.landal.com/coronavirus
[Status 06-24-2020, 09:15 a.m.]
As these official requirements are currently subject to frequent changes and adjustments, you will find a compilation of the most up-to-date information under the following links:
Mecklenburg Western Pomerania:
Federal Ministry of Health:
The worldwide travel warning of the Foreign Office of the Federal Republic of Germany is only valid until 14 June 2020, from 15 June 2020 onwards there will only be travel warnings for the individual European countries. From 15 June 2020 onwards, travel to our destination countries Austria, Switzerland, France and Italy will be permitted again. Please inform yourself here about the current travel conditions in your holiday country.
The border for tourists has been open again since Saturday, June 13th. The small border crossing between Ahlbeck (Usedom) and Swinoujscie will also be open again. Changes and cancellations are of course possible at any time according to the general terms and conditions of Frosch Holiday Homes, please contact Frosch Holiday Homes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for affected guests of travel cancellations: You have the choice!
If your trip has not been possible in the past due to a closed border or an official travel ban, Frosch Ferienhäusers can offer you three solutions:
a) Free rebooking
Frosch Ferienhäuser recommends that you rebook your cancelled trip in the period from July to October 2020 as soon as possible and free of charge.
b) Travel credit valid until 31 December 2022
For this purpose Frosch Ferienhäuser is pleased to offer you a travel credit in the amount of your cancelled booking, which can be used by you completely flexibly until 31 December 2022 for trips to any of the holiday regions of Frosch Ferienhäuser.
If neither rebooking nor travel credit is an option for you, Frosch Holiday Homes will reimburse the price of your cancelled trip.
In order to keep the planning horizon safe for you, all bookings for winter 20/21 have a free cancellation right until 1 September 2020.
Please note the constantly updated information from the Federal Ministry of Health:
More information on: www.frosch-ferienhaus.de/kundenservice/corona
Sol og Strand/Sonne und Strand
[Status 06-02-2020, 04:00 p.m.]
“Numerous measures by the authorities have significantly reduced the number of reproduction of Covid-19 in Denmark. Now we can look ahead! This positive and encouraging development has led to the Danish borders reopening on June 15th.
The Danish government has decided to open the borders to holidaymakers from Germany, Iceland and Norway. However, you must be able to present a valid rental agreement for a stay of at least six consecutive nights outside of Frederiksberg and Copenhagen. If you live in Schleswig-Holstein, on the other hand, there are no minimum requirements regarding the length of your stay. When you enter Denmark, you just have to prove that you live in Schleswig-Holstein. "
All information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found at https://www.sonneundstrand.de/nuetzliche-infos/qanda
Novasol / dansommer
[Status 06-15-2020, 12:00 p.m.]
We currently have no information about Novasol and dansommer. Please check any short-term news on the websites of the two providers (to Novasol, to dansommer) or contact their customer service directly via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your booking / cancellation
Disclaimer: Please note that the information on this page has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and we always endeavor to keep it up to date. Nevertheless, Wolters Reisen GmbH assumes no guarantee and liability for the accuracy of the information and the content of the linked websites. If in doubt, please inform yourself.