Choosing a holiday home in the Giant Mountains is choosing adventure
Situated between Poland and the Czech Republic, this cherished mountain range redefines the meaning of natural beauty, with glacial lakes, enchanted snow-capped forests, and unique wildlife. If you’d like to book a nature vacation or a winter sport adventure on the slopes, TUIvillas.com has timbered cottages, modern apartments, and holiday houses with pools available on both the Polish and Czech sides of the range.
Why choose the Giant Mountains for a house rental?
Renting a vacation in a holiday home in the Giant Mountains opens the doorway to an awe-inspiring landscape that will leave you breathless with wonder. The Giant Mountains sit on the border between the northern Czech Republic and southern Poland. Both countries have national parks dedicated to the mountain range and provide ample opportunities and facilities for individuals and families to enjoy everything the Giant Mountains have to offer. In the winter, the mountains offer a host of snow sports, from skiing to snowboarding. There's a varied range of thrilling ski pistes available for both beginners and experts, suitable for all ages. For the avid adventurer, sweeping mountain meadows and steep glacial landscapes allow calming time for reflection miles away from civilisation. In the spring and summer, bike rides by tranquil fens and clear water mountain lakes can provide an unforgettable backdrop for a magical holiday.
Why rent a holiday house with TUIvillas.com?
A holiday home in the Giant Mountains has the potential to provide a once in a lifetime opportunity, so it makes sense to book a vacation in a holiday rental through a reliable and trusted online platform such as TUIvillas.com. TUIvillas.com is swift and simple to use, listing holiday rentals all year round. Whether it's a group, a couple, or an individual travelling, the Czech Giant Mountains and the Polish Giant Mountains have so much to offer in any season, from skiing down the slopes to picnics on the mountainside.
Vítkovice, Giant Mountains Czech Republic
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsfrom USD 371for 1 weekApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, non-smoking propertyThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933122 Preview from USD 371/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933123 Preview from USD 589/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933128 Preview from USD 589/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933134 Preview from USD 589/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933133 Preview from USD 589/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933129 Preview from USD 371/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933130 Preview from USD 371/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933125 Preview from USD 589/week
Vrchlabi, Giant Mountains Czech Republic
Holiday home for max. 10 personsfrom USD 676for 1 weekApprox. 150 m², 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThis holiday house was last booked day before yesterday.
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.