View of Prague City centre from an apartment for up to seven people.
“Very beautiful, lovingly restored, and typically Swedish house,” wrote one satisfied holidaymaker.
Wooden house for up to ten people in northern Bohemia, located on a mountain slope.
View of the Lipno reservoir from a holiday home for eight people near Frymburk.
Why choose a holiday home in the Czech Republic?
At the heart of central Europe, the Czech Republic's rich culture, rejuvenating spas and winter sports destinations are perfect for a holiday home experience. The country's well-developed transportation system provides easy access to all the castles, skiing and beer gardens one could hope for. All across the Czech Republic, TUIvillas.com is a reliable source for the ideal holiday vacation rental.
Historic Prague is a wonderful city getaway
The capital city of Prague is as old as it is beautiful, filled with Gothic and Baroque architecture spanning centuries. Rent an apartment along the Vltava River and stroll across historic Charles Bridge for picturesque views at sunrise and sunset. A short walk to the west is Prague Castle. The ancient fortress is enormous and worth the time it takes to see. Don't forget to stop by one of the many pubs for a refreshment; the country is also famous for producing delicious beer.
The Czech countryside is dotted with opportunities for family skiing across rolling plains and evergreen valleys. One of the best areas is Spindler’s Mill (Špindlerův Mlýn), on the northern border with Poland. A holiday rental in this region is great for outdoor activities. In the winter months, ski pistes for all levels and a charming resort town make this a top choice for a cosy holiday house with the family.
Spas of Karlovy Vary
To beat the cold weather, head to the country’s western region of Bohemia. The town of Karlovy Vary, sometimes called Karlsbad, has been popular among European travellers since antiquity for its numerous thermal springs with alleged curative properties. After a relaxing soak, stroll past the town's distinctive collonade architecture to one of several world-famous glassworks.
Why book through TUIvillas.com?
TUIvillas.com provides trustworthy service for renting a holiday home in the Czech Republic. Whether it's a charming cabin in the country or a holiday apartment in Prague's bustling centre, TUIvillas.com is a reliable source for quality properties and affordable holiday houses for families.
Reviews from our customers
The top rated locations in Czech Republic
- Pikovice in Bohemia
- Brloh in Bohemia
- Prague 8-Cimice, Liben, Karlin in Bohemia
- Bechyne in Bohemia
- Frantiskovy Lazne in Bohemia
- Prague 5-Slivenec, Smíchov, Barrandov in Bohemia
- Zacler in Bohemia
- Karlovy Vary -Carlsbad in Bohemia
- Spindleruv Mlýn in Bohemia
- Ruda nad Moravou in the Czech Sudety Mountains
Karlovy Vary -Carlsbad, West Bohemian Spa Triangle
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsfrom USD 310for 1 weekApprox. 60 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThis holiday apartment was last booked 3 days ago.
Prague 7-Troja, Holešovice, Prague
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsfrom USD 349for 1 weekApprox. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, non-smoking property, city apartmentThis holiday apartment was last booked 3 days ago.
Nachod, Bohemia (Eastern Bohemia)
Holiday home for max. 10 personsfrom USD 721for 1 weekApprox. 127 m², 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, washing machine, non-smoking property, water approx. 100 m, sauna, poolThis holiday house was last booked day before yesterday.
Vítkovice, Bohemia (Northern Bohemia)
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsfrom USD 396for 1 weekApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, non-smoking propertyThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933123 Preview from USD 629/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933128 Preview from USD 629/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933134 Preview from USD 629/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933133 Preview from USD 629/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933129 Preview from USD 396/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933125 Preview from USD 629/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933122 Preview from USD 396/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933130 Preview from USD 396/week
Mariánská, Bohemia (Western Bohemia)
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsfrom USD 196for 1 weekApprox. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.