Relaxed vacation at a holiday home in Chianti
Whether it be a cozy holiday apartment in an old-fashioned village, a picturesque rural holiday house surrounded by lush green meadows and age-old farmhouses, or a bed and breakfast in a villa, there are many holiday rentals to suit your needs in Chianti. Centrally located between Siena and Florence, Chianti is a great place to base yourself and a day trip in the surrounding areas is quick and easy. It is famous for its vineyards and wineries, which produce some of the world's most popular red wines.
Tips for a vacation in Chianti
In Chianti, you can look forward to driving down winding roads to enjoy the view of the vineyards over the hills or stopping to visit wine cellars and taste great red wines. Hilltop villages, many with medieval churches and buildings still standing, offer a charming backdrop for your holiday in Chianti. Go beyond the olive groves and vineyards of Chianti to enjoy the various activities and events that take place throughout the year. The area’s food festivals, sporting events and rock concerts are great fun for the entire family. If you love contemporary art and spending time outdoors, don't forget to visit the beautiful Chianti Sculpture Park, which is set in the woods between Vagliagli and Pievasciata. Although you might think that Chianti is all about wine, there are many fun family activities in Chianti that don’t necessarily involve wine, unless you want them to. Popular attractions for the whole family include the Multifunctional observatory of the Chianti, the Archeological Museum of Chianti Senese and la Rocca di Staggia castle.
Why book a holiday home in Chianti through TUIvillas.com?
TUIvillas.com offers a trustworthy and competent platform for renting a holiday home in Chianti. TUIvillas.com is a reliable source for not only luxury holiday houses but budget-friendly holiday rentals as well.
Reviews from our customers
San Donato in Poggio, Chianti
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsfrom USD 704for 1 weekApprox. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, sea approx. 90 km, communal swimming poolThis holiday apartment was last booked 1 week ago.There are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 639174 Preview from USD 492/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 844200 Preview from USD 492/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1220814 Preview from USD 447/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 90 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1220810 Preview from USD 894/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 43 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1010716 Preview from USD 492/week
Madonna di Pietracupa, Chianti
Holiday apartment for max. 8 personsfrom USD 1,442for 1 weekApprox. 180 m², 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), WLAN, washing machine, communal swimming poolThere are 2 further property types with 2 accommodations for this complex
Radda in Chianti, Chianti
Holiday home for max. 6 personsfrom USD 588for 1 weekApprox. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, communal swimming pool (06/05/2017 - 30/09/2017), Country estateThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1195140 Preview from USD 344/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1195120 Preview from USD 321/week
- Holiday home for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 276255 Preview from USD 360/week
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.