Why book a holiday home in Eastern Europe?
Eastern Europe is effectively most of the former Eastern Bloc countries east of Germany, including Poland, Hungary, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Greece. With a holiday home in Eastern Europe, you will discover historic cities, idyllic coastlines, towering mountain ranges and lots more besides. Athens, Budapest, Dubrovnik and Prague are just a few of Eastern Europe's enchanting cities.
Destinations to visit during an Eastern European holiday
Those who rent a holiday home in Croatia can visit the historic city of Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik has a number of highly rated beaches along its Adriatic coastline, such as Sunj Beach and St Jakov Beach. Visitors can see the Minceta Fort by Dubrovnik's city walls, and in the Old Town, there are numerous historic sites, including the Bell Tower. Opt for a holiday house in Greece to catch some sun and sand at some of Europe's finest Blue Flag beaches. In Athens, you can also visit the Acropolis, where you can see the Parthenon temple. The city of Budapest, located on the Danube River, is a great cultural discovery for visitors renting a holiday house in Hungary. Check out the Hungarian National Gallery, which has exhibitions showcasing sculpture and baroque and contemporary paintings. If you choose an apartment in Poland, Krakow is another intriguing city to visit, with plenty of memorials and museums such as the National Museum in Krakow and the Archeological Museum.
Choose a vacation rental at TUIvillas.com
TUI, one of the world's foremost travel companies, now has its own holiday rental portal. TUIvillas.com gives you a reliable platform to search for holiday homes in Eastern Europe. With the site's extensive search tools and quality TUI algorithm, you can find a holiday rental for your vacation in no time at all.
Reviews from our customers
Ruzomberok, Central Slovakia
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsfrom USD 644for 1 week2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), cable TV, Internet, WLAN, non-smoking property, beach approx. 50 m, On the ski pisteThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465063 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465064 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465065 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465066 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465067 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465068 Preview from USD 644/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 465069 Preview from USD 644/week
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.