View of the Lipno reservoir from a holiday home for eight people near Frymburk.
View of Prague City centre from an apartment for up to seven people.
“Very beautiful, lovingly restored, and typically Swedish house,” wrote one satisfied holidaymaker.
Wooden house for up to ten people in northern Bohemia, located on a mountain slope.
Why rent a holiday home in Bohemia?
Bohemia is a western region of the Czech Republic that includes the country's capital, Prague. This is a region that has many of the republic's finest cities such as Plzeň and České Budějovice which feature some intriguing historic sites, museums and opportunities for fine dining. Visitors who rent a holiday home in Bohemia can also check out a couple of national parks that have mountainous terrain and magical forests.
Destinations to visit for a vacation in Bohemia
Those who a rent a holiday home in Bohemia should visit Prague. There you can visit the Pražský hrad, which is one of the world's largest historic castles. The Czech National Gallery, which showcases 19th century and contemporary art and Czech National Museum are also popular attractions. Rent a holiday rental in Plzeň where you can visit the fascinating Techmania Science Centre. The Plzeň Zoo is one of the largest in the Czech Republic and has plenty of exotic animals. You could have a great vacation in Bohemia by renting a holiday house at Český Krumlov. The Český Krumlov State Castle has fantastic Renaissance architecture. Bohemia also has a couple of national parks including the České Švýcarsko National Park which features one of Europe's largest natural stone bridges. The Šumava National Park in South Bohemia has mountain hiking and ski trails. Holidaymakers can also have a ski holiday in the Czech Sudety Mountains or Giant Mountains.
Book a holiday home in Bohemia at TUIvillas.com
TUIvillas.com has all the tools you need to search for a holiday rental in Bohemia. There you can search through thousands of Bohemia apartments and each holiday house page in the listings includes extensive details. Furthermore, you can also sign up for a TUIvillas.com newsletter for some insider tips, the latest TUIvillas.com apartment details and more exclusive offers.
Reviews from our customers
Karlovy Vary -Carlsbad, Bohemia
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsfrom USD 310for 1 weekApprox. 60 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property
Prague 7-Troja, Holešovice, Bohemia
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsfrom USD 350for 1 weekApprox. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, non-smoking property, city apartmentThis holiday apartment was last booked 6 days ago.
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsfrom USD 397for 1 weekApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, non-smoking propertyThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933123 Preview from USD 630/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933134 Preview from USD 630/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933128 Preview from USD 630/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933133 Preview from USD 630/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933129 Preview from USD 397/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 933125 Preview from USD 630/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933122 Preview from USD 397/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 933130 Preview from USD 397/week
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.