Book a holiday home at the Polish Baltic Sea Coast for a vacation like no other
A holiday house in the Pomerania region gives you the opportunity to explore the beaches of Poland. On a vacation here, you can visit the historic city of Gdansk and the town of Torun, as well as several national parks boasting an abundance of natural beauty just waiting to be discovered.
Rent an apartment in Gdansk
The influential port city of Gdansk is brimming with sites and attractions for visitors to explore. The main town, or Glowne Miasto, has numerous must-see buildings and sites, including the Long Lane (the principle avenue through the town), the Long Market (a square situated at the end of Long Lane), and the 14th-century Main Town Hall. The Artus Court and Neptune’s Fountain are also not to be missed when you book a holiday rental here. The town is very close to the sea, making it the perfect base from which to explore the wider area by boat.
A holiday home at the Polish Baltic Sea Coast: Torun and beyond
When you rent a holiday house in Torun, not only will you be situated close to the beaches of Poland but you'll also be privy to the greatest number of attractions in the country outside Krakow. A holiday home at the Polish Baltic Sea Coast is also perfect for nature lovers. There are several national parks including (but not limited to) Drawa and Slowinzischer Nationalpark, which boasts the biggest natural dunes in Europe. Malbork castle will also be within easy reach with a holiday rental on the Polish Baltic Coast. As one of the largest historical castles in Europe, it should be on the itinerary of every visitor to the region.
Reviews from our customers
Swarzewo, Baltic Sea Coast Poland
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsfrom USD 703for 1 weekApprox. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 3), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, beach approx. 40 m, sea/lake viewThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- Holiday home for max. 30 persons, approx. 300 m², 8 bedrooms, property no. 720198 Preview from USD 2,418/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 871421 Preview from USD 559/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 24 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 889118 Preview from USD 603/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 963480 Preview from USD 284/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 225007 Preview from USD 284/week
- Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 24 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 487946 Preview from USD 603/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 188779 Preview from USD 703/week
- Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 680582 Preview from USD 284/week
Darlowo, Baltic Sea Coast Poland
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsfrom USD 324for 1 weekApprox. 47 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sandy beach approx. 2 km, sauna, communal swimming pool
Suchacz, Baltic Sea Coast Poland
Holiday home for max. 4 personsfrom USD 443for 1 weekApprox. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Complete WLAN coverage, sandy beach approx. 30 m
Take a look at the current commercial by TUI villas here!
We scan hundreds of thousands of holiday homes for you and only take on verified providers. But only when a holiday home fulfils our quality and service criteria, will our quality algorithm single it out with the TUI smile.
- Positive customer feedback
- Comprehensive property description
- Service and payment via TUI Villas
You have a holiday home or apartment of your own and you want to increase your occupancy rate and reach more customers? TUI Villas will assume the active mediation process and Europe-wide marketing – without any risk for you as the owner.
Perhaps your accommodation is a TUI villa. Find out and register as an owner.
Service and contact
E-mails and requests sent via the form are processed around the clock, even on weekends and on public holidays.
Or call us on
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Sat 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
(Greenwich Mean Time)
We speak English.